A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Lane is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lane
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lane Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lane has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Regional Hospital
- Gateway Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles A Lane MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Lane practice?
- Dr. Charles Lane has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Lane practices Family Medicine near Maryville, IL.
See Maryville Family Physicians.