A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Lane is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lane
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lane Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lane has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Regional Hospital
- Gateway Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles A Lane MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Lane practice?
- Dr. Charles Lane has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Lane practices Family Medicine near Maryville, IL.
See Maryville Family Physicians.