A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lane has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Regional Hospital
- Gateway Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lane accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Lane practice?
Dr. Charles Lane practices Family Medicine and Surgery near Maryville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Granite City, IL and Greenville, IL.
See Maryville Family Physicians and Maryville Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carl Lane, Dr. Carlo Lane, Dr. Carlos Lane, Dr. Charley Lane