A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Laney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Laney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Laney, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Laney graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Laney has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Herbert Laney MD is a male Nephrologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Laney practice?
- Dr. Charles Laney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Laney practices Nephrology near Flowood, MS.
See Flowood Nephrologists.