Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Langdon
Dr. Charles Langdon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with another office in Grandville, MI. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Langdon is affiliated with Spectrum Health Kelsey Memorial Health Center, Mercy Health Saint Mary's and Spectrum Health Hospitals. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Langdon has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Charles Langdon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.
Dr. Diego Conci
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi
Dr. Gregory Neagos
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi31
Dr. Matthew Karulf
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi15