A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Langham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Langham, Obstetrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Advanced laparoscopic and robotic surgery
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Langham graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Langham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles G Langham MD and PA is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Charles G. Langham practice?
- Dr. Charles Langham has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Langham practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.