Obstetrician

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  patient  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2012

Dr.Langham is the greatest.He always has a smile on his face and his spanish is the bomb.I don't understand it, but I love to hear him speak it.

|  My OB-GYN Retired  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2011

I am going to miss Dr Langham dearly. My best Gyn after Dr Byrd left to teach at Harvard. He even delivered my grandson. Ms. Patton

|  show details
May 26th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Langham after the CT scan for my emergency appendectomy revealed an ovarian teratoma. This was in 2007. After he removed it I decided to make him my gynecologist because he is just the most awesome doctor ever. He takes time with his patients and treats them with respect. Oddly enough I enjoy going to see him. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a GREAT gynecologist. You will not be disappointed. He's the only gynocologist that I've ever been to that makes you feel comfortable during exams. If you're looking for the best make an appointment with him today. His office staff is just as awesome as he is you will definitely look forward to going to the gynocologist after seeing him.

|  show details
Mar 12th, 2010

I've been going to Dr. Langham for 30 years. He's got a great staff, always friendly and helpful. Keep up the good work!

|  Best Doctor I have ever seen!  |  show details
by Tracy M. Kennedy on Oct 5th, 2009

Dr.Langham became my doctor when I was pregnant with my first child. His mannerism and his professionalism is the best I have ever witnessed. I am sooo glad he is my doctor. He has the best staff and they are just as attentive as he is.

|  Great doctor, I highly recommend him  |  show details
by Kei on Jul 7th, 2009

He's a nice doctor and he is attentive. He has great bedside manner especially for me being a first time patient. I will continue to keep him as my Obgyn.