A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Langs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Langs is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Langs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
Education & Awards
Dr. Langs graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Langs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Langs MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Charles Langs practice?
- Dr. Charles Langs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Langs practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Nephrologists.