A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Langston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Langston, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Langston graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Langston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Auburn Hospital
- M.I.T. Medical Department
- MIT Medical Department Health Services Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Spencer Langston MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Langston practice?
- Dr. Charles Langston has 5 office locations.
Dr. Charles Langston practices Diagnostic Radiology near Brookline, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA and Watertown, MA.
See Brookline Radiologists.