A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lanzarotti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Lanzarotti, Internist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lanzarotti
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lanzarotti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Lanzarotti, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanzarotti graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lanzarotti has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Michael Hospital-Milwaukee
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles J Lanzarotti FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Lanzarotti practice?
- Dr. Charles Lanzarotti has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Lanzarotti practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Cardiologists.