A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lanzarotti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Lanzarotti, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Lanzarotti, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanzarotti graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Lanzarotti has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Michael Hospital-Milwaukee
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles J Lanzarotti FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Lanzarotti practice?
- Dr. Charles Lanzarotti has 5 office locations.
Dr. Charles Lanzarotti practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Elkhorn, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Burlington, WI.
See Elkhorn Cardiologists.