Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Lanzarotti
Dr. Charles Lanzarotti, MD, FACC, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology. Dr. Lanzarotti is affiliated with Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-St Francis, St. Michael Hospital-Milwaukee and Memorial Hospital Corp of Burlington. Dr. Lanzarotti has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Lanzarotti has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Charles Lanzarotti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.
Dr. Jule Wetherbee
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology
Milwaukee, WI 0.01 mi37
Dr. Thomas Fenske
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Milwaukee, WI 0.01 mi26
Dr. Peter Chapman
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Milwaukee, WI 0.01 mi37