A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Lash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Lash, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Lash graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lash has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fulton County Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Marzine Lash MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Lash practice?
- Dr. Charles Lash has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Lash practices Urology near Wauseon, OH.
See Wauseon Urologists.