A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Lash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Lash, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Lash graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lash has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fulton County Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lash accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 13 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Lash practice?
Dr. Charles Lash practices Urology near Wauseon, OH.
See Wauseon Urologists.