A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lawless:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Lawless is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Lawless, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawless graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lawless has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Portneuf Medical Center
- Portneuf Valley Hospital, Pocatello, Id
- Pocatello Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles P Lawless MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles P. Lawless practice?
- Dr. Charles Lawless has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Lawless practices Ophthalmology near Pocatello, ID.
See Pocatello Ophthalmologists.