A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Leach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Leach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Leach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leach graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Leach has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Edward Leach MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Leach practice?
- Dr. Charles Leach has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Leach practices Internal Medicine near Glastonbury, CT.
See Glastonbury Internists.