A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lebowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Lebowitz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Lebowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Murmurs
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Respiratory Failure
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebowitz graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Torino.
Dr. Lebowitz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Lebowitz MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles Lebowitz practice?
- Dr. Charles Lebowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Lebowitz practices Internal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists.