Dr. Charles Leff Is this you?

February 11th, 2015

Saved my life

This man saved my life. After being misdiagnosed by many other doctors, he knew in one minute what was wrong. Competent, compassionate, excellent doctor; I was so upset when he retired. Lovely person; tells it how it is; doesn't over-react. The absolute best doctor in the world... And I know at least 2 family members and friends who said the same. An angel.

May 2nd, 2014

poor bedside manners

My father was diagnosed with lung cancer in 1998, he was a smoker and dr.leff didnt show any compassion, my father liked to laugh and make small talk....dr leff wanted nothing to do with making him feel at ease, just said,"ah he was a smoker....what do you expect".

Lung Cancer