A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Leinberry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Leinberry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Leinberry, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Leinberry graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leinberry has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles F Leinberry MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Charles F. Leinberry practice?
- Dr. Charles Leinberry has 8 office locations.
Dr. Charles Leinberry practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Egg Harbor Township, NJ and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons and Philadelphia Surgeons.