A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Leinberry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Leinberry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leinberry
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leinberry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Leinberry, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leinberry graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Leinberry has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles F Leinberry MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Charles F. Leinberry practice?
- Dr. Charles Leinberry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Leinberry practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons and Philadelphia Surgeons.