Dr. Charles Leinberry MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

December 5th, 2016
Dr. Lineberry has performed successful carpal tunnel surgery on both my hands, plus successful surgery for a trigger thumb. I recently experienced pain in my hand and wrist. Dr Lineberry diagnosed my problem as arthritis and had me fitted with a custom-made appliance that I wear every night. I now have no pain in my wrist or hand and am able to play the piano and lift milk cartons, etc., all with no pain! Dr. Leinberry is my hand hero!

February 17th, 2016
DR Leinberry and his staff were amazing when I broke my wrist. I was able to get an appointment the same day that I called. He has multiple offices that are convenient to my home. I was able to have my surgery scheduled for the very next day. They took care of all of my disability paperwork for work , and I had no problems. The are truly an amazing team

May 29th, 2014
Wrist surgery
What Dr Leinberry did for me was great I can now move my wrist and squeeze thing I was not able to do for over 16teen year. He give me. my wrist back thank you so much I will always be greatful for what u did for me. I should have came to u first ,instead of going to a doctor that did not know anything. But u did and u helped me . Thank You so much.