A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lemaistre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Lemaistre is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lemaistre
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lemaistre Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Lemaistre, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Hodgkin Disease
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Stem Cell Transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemaistre graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lemaistre has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles F Lemaistre MD is a male Oncologist , has 33 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Charles F. Lemaistre practice?
- Dr. Charles Lemaistre has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Lemaistre practices Medical Oncology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Oncologists.