A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Leng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Leng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leng
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leng Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Leng, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 33 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Catheter Ablation
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Legionnaires Disease
- Pacemaker Implantation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Leng graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leng has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles T Leng FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles T. Leng practice?
- Dr. Charles Leng has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Leng practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists and Cherry Hill Cardiologists.