A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Leng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Leng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Leng, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 32 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Catheter Ablation
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Legionnaires Disease
- Pacemaker Implantation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Leng graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Leng has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Cape Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leng accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles T. Leng practice?
Dr. Charles Leng practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Baltimore, MD.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.