A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Leng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Leng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leng
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Leng, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 33 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Catheter Ablation
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Legionnaires Disease
- Pacemaker Implantation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Leng graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leng has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles T Leng FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles T. Leng practice?
- Dr. Charles Leng has 10 office locations.
Dr. Charles Leng practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.