Dr. Charles Leroy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Leroy?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 9th, 2014

Best doctor I have ever met

Dr Leroy has been my doctor for over 15 years. After I had my daughter he helped me lose the baby weight and changed the way I et with his nutritional information. After I turned 30 I started getting botox from him and I am now 43 with no wrinkles. Getting botox has prevented me from getting the wrinkles as when I stop they start to return. He has helped me with beauty tips and is actually the smartest doctor I have met. They sell great products there for the skin and have a great facialist. He is one of the most kind doctors you could ever meet. He has kept me at a healthy weight, and helped with all beauty aspects from skin to weight. Without him I would not look like I do...which I am told 10 years younger than my age. Thank you Dr Leroy for keeping my weight in check, and also beauty tips and products. He does the best botox injections I have seen, no pain and no weird looking eyes etc.

May 17th, 2017