A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Levea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levea
Education & Awards
Dr. Levea graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Levea has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Strong Memorial Hospuniv of Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Michael Levea MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Levea practice?
- Dr. Charles Levea has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Levea practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Amherst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.