inactive

Charles F Levenback MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 6th, 2014
WONDERFUL
I've been seeing him since 1995, my Aunt drilled him with questions on our initial visit.... So VERY kind and has always allowed me to take my time to ask questions. His knowledge and follow through is exceptional! Great man! I love out of state and he always tries to work with my travel plans.

April 29th, 2013
Dr Levenback is saved my life
I have been a patient of Dr Levenback since 1991, he has been wonderful to me, he has always been professional, listens to my concerns and very patient. He saved my life !!

May 18th, 2011
Poor patient empathy
Dr. Levenback was very curt during my mother's 3rd visit at MD Anderson and essentially told her to contact hospice and prepare to die. He did not present information in a gentle way or allow time for her to ask questions about options. It was a very sad interaction at supposedly one of the top cancer center in the US.

March 29th, 2011
Dr. Levenback was absolutely fabtastic. He was caring, compassionate and extremely knowledgable. I live out of state and decided to be close to my family and friends for treatment, but I would encourage any woman in need of a Gyn-Onc to see Dr. Levenback.