Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Levin
Dr. Charles Levin, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in Greenville, TX. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Levin is affiliated with Medical City Dallas Hospital, Baylor Scott and White Medical Center White Rock and Texas Health Presbyterian Kaufman. Dr. Levin has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Levin has the following 2 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Charles Levin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Tulika Jain
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi19
Dr. Martin Berk
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi35
Dr. Kenneth Saland
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi24