A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Levin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levin
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Levin, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Levin has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles B Levin FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles B. Levin practice?
- Dr. Charles Levin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Levin practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.