A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Levin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Levin, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Levin has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Brooks Levin MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles B. Levin practice?
- Dr. Charles Levin has 8 office locations.
Dr. Charles Levin practices Cardiovascular Disease near Rockwall, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kaufman, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Rockwall Cardiologists.