Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dr. Levin and the CIVA team are the best! show details Dr. Levin and the CIVA team are the best!
by Susan Rader on Mar 1st, 2016

This wonderful man along with Dr. Le, saved my husband"s life! He is a very kind and warm person and an excellent physician. His staff is top notch as well. We are so happy that we found him.

by Sandra K on Jul 6th, 2014

I have been a patient for over 20 years. Dr. Levin was highly recommended to me by a co-worker. Over the years, I have appreciated his knowledge, testing, treatments in office/hospital, and specialist recommendations. He has a loyal and dedicated nurse and other staff who have been with him for many years. Dr. Levin calls me with testing results and answers my questions in language that I can understand. Susan is his nurse and she returns calls in a timely manner and medication refills are authorized promptly.

One of the best Doctors in Dallas show details One of the best Doctors in Dallas
Mar 15th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Levin for more than 30 years. Easy to get an appointment with. Very good Doctor. Has good referals for problems out of his expertise.