A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Levit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Levit, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Levit graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels.
Dr. Levit has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles David Levit MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Levit practice?
- Dr. Charles Levit has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Levit practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.