A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Charles Levitan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Levitan, array("display_title"=> is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Levitan graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Levitan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- St. Joseph Hospital Affiliated Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Theodore Levitan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles T. Levitan practice?
- Dr. Charles Levitan has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Levitan practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Primary Care Doctors.