A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Libby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Libby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Libby, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Libby graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Libby has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Edmond Libby MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Libby practice?
- Dr. Charles Libby has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Libby practices Urology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Islandia, NY and West Nyack, NY.
See New Hyde Park Urologists.