A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lieber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Lieber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lieber
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Lieber Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieber graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Lieber has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- Coral Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Elliott Lieber MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Lieber practice?
- Dr. Charles Lieber has 1 office location.
- Dr. Charles Lieber practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Tamarac, FL.