A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lieber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Lieber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lieber
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lieber Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieber graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Lieber has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- Coral Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Elliott Lieber MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Lieber practice?
- Dr. Charles Lieber has 1 office location.
- Dr. Charles Lieber practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Tamarac, FL.