A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lieber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Lieber is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieber graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Lieber has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Coral Springs Medical Center
- University Hospital & Med Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Elliot Lieber MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Lieber practice?
- Dr. Charles Lieber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Lieber practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Tamarac, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Springs, FL.