A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieber graduated from Ross University, Edison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lieber has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Coral Springs Medical Center
- Plantation General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lieber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lieber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Lieber practice?
Dr. Charles Lieber practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pompano Beach, FL and Bronx, NY.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists and Fort Lauderdale Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carlo Lieber, Dr. Chas Lieber, Dr. Carl Lieber, Dr. Chuck Lieber