A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lieber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Lieber is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieber graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Lieber has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Coral Springs Medical Center
- University Hospital & Med Cen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lieber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Lieber practice?
Dr. Charles Lieber practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Tamarac, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Springs, FL.