A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lightdale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Lightdale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Lightdale, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Polyps
- Digestive System Cancer
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Stenosis
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Light Therapy (Phototherapy)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lightdale graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 17 awards.
Dr. Lightdale has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles J Lightdale MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Lightdale practice?
- Dr. Charles Lightdale has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Lightdale practices Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Gastroenterologists.