A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lindsay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Lindsay is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindsay graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Lindsay has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Robert Lindsay DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Lindsay practice?
- Dr. Charles Lindsay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Lindsay practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Golden Valley, AZ.
See Golden Valley Family Physicians and Golden Valley Primary Care Doctors.