Dr. Charles Line MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Clarkston, MI

3.9

February 19th, 2012
Dr. Charles Line....
Dr. Charles Line is a very professional doctor. He helped me to deal with my headaches and with my heart. Thanks to him, I have stopped fainting and I'm doing well. Thank you Dr. Line.

January 20th, 2012
A great Dr. that saved my life
With regret Dr. Line has moved from Michigan. I have just discovered he is back in Virginia, I wish I could move there. To make a long story short, because of Dr. Lines diligence I am still alive. I went to see Dr. Line for Bronchitis and congested lungs issues (aka a cold). He ran the right tests and ultimately it was discovered I had a heart issue. I was admitted to the hospital and it was discivred I did have an issue. I had seven blocked arteries. HFHS was able to correct this issue with six stints and one angioplasty. I had no heart attack and was able to recovery faster than most people with this kind of issue. Without Dr. Line and his work ethic I am a firm believer I would not be here today. I would like to thank him yet again and wish him luck in Virginia. He is a great Dr. and you cannot go wrong with having him watch over you.

October 14th, 2010
great doctor, greater human being
I met Dr Line at the PIN ministry on a Sunday afternoon where he volunteered to treat the homeless and uninsured. I then started seeing him at his office. I have never met a more caring and selfless doctor. When he left the area recently I knew I was going to suffer a huge loss as well as the rest of the lives he touched. The person who gave him such a poor revue must be pitied because he/she never got to know what an extraordinary person and doctor he is!