Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pedro Lippa
Dr. Pedro Lippa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sarasota, FL, with other offices in Sarasota, FL and Arcadia, FL (and 1 other location). He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Lippa is affiliated with DeSoto Memorial Hospital, Sarasota Memorial Hospital and Columbia. He speaks English.
Dr. Pedro Lippa has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Pedro Lippa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.
Dr. Freeman Epes
Internal Medicine, General Practice, Family Medicine
Sarasota, FL 0 mi57
Dr. Donald Snyder
General Practice, Thoracic Surgery
Sarasota, FL 0 mi42
Dr. David Nevins
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Sarasota, FL 0 mi56