A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lisa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Lisa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lisa graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Lisa has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Pasquale Lisa MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles P. Lisa practice?
- Dr. Charles Lisa has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Lisa practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists and Cherry Hill Cardiologists.