A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lisa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lisa
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Lisa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Lisa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lisa graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Lisa has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Pasquale Lisa MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles P. Lisa practice?
- Dr. Charles Lisa has 7 office locations.
Dr. Charles Lisa practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Berlin, NJ.
See Woodbury Internists and Woodbury Cardiologists.