Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Living well with CIC Are you living with Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC)? This guide to triggers, medications and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Littlejohn
Dr. Charles Littlejohn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stamford, CT. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Littlejohn is affiliated with Stamford Hospital, Norwalk Hospital, Norwalk CT and Norwalk Hospital Association. Dr. Littlejohn has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Littlejohn has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Charles Littlejohn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stamford, CT.
Dr. Shahzad Zafar
Colon and Rectal Surgery
Stamford, CT 0 mi
Dr. Marilee Freitas
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Stamford, CT 0 mi16
Dr. Ryan Bendl
Colon and Rectal Surgery, Residency
Stamford, CT 0.36 mi