A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Littlejohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Littlejohn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Littlejohn, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colorectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Littlejohn graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Littlejohn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles E Littlejohn MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Littlejohn practice?
- Dr. Charles Littlejohn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Littlejohn practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Stamford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, CT.
See Stamford Surgeons.