Chronic Idiopathic Constipation
Learn more about chronic idiopathic constipation including treatment and facts about it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Littlejohn
Dr. Charles Littlejohn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stamford, CT. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Littlejohn is affiliated with Stamford Hospital, Stamford Hospital, The, Stamford CT and Stamford Hospital. Dr. Littlejohn has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Littlejohn has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Charles Littlejohn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stamford, CT.