Dr. Charles Littlejohn MD Patient Reviews

November 10th, 2016
Excellent
Excellent care!

August 18th, 2016
Excellent review of the procedure and its findings after the colonoscopy

April 29th, 2016
Love Dr Littlejohn he really knows his stuff☺

November 4th, 2015
Dr Littkejohn is the most engaged doctors I have encountered. He takes the time to ask and listen and to explore strategies other doctors don't consider

November 18th, 2013
he saved my life
Dr. littlejohn performed surgery on me in 1993, I was getting pressure from family,and friends to choose a doctor with more experience. I had narrowed it down to littlejohn and another doctor with more surgeries under his belt. I was in the hospital for quite sometime in an attempt to stop bleeding through iv steroids. I used the time to pick the brains of the nurses and although they had nothing bad or great to say about the other doctor ,they raved about littlejohn. This info combined with his willingness to answer all questions, his confidence, and his unblemished success record [I believe 23 in a row at the time] swayed me. I made the right decision. Since 1993 ive have met other people who have had the same surgery and they ALL have issues that I don't have to deal with. Bottom line is this guy is the best, has his ego in check, is confident and highly skilled

September 25th, 2013
Great Doctor - Just needs a professional staff
Dr. Littlejohn truly is the best in his field. Besides being professional, courteous, he takes the time to listen to your problems and is great in follow up phone calls. What's very unique compared to the modern doctor is that he actually listens to the patient. The big problem is that his staff is rude and unprofessional. Be on guard for the one who dresses like the "nurse"...

July 26th, 2013
Front desk very rude more interested in eatting lunch then answering questions and being friendly

October 24th, 2012
The best doctor
Dr. Littlejohn is among the finest doctors I have known. He is the most competent and knowledgeable both as a surgeon and diagnostician. His touch is gentle. His patient skills are unsurpassed. He takes a personal interest and follows up in all cases.

August 28th, 2012
Compassionate
Dr. Littlejohn is a careful listener, patient explainer and compassionate man, not only with his patients, but also with the patient's family members. A real "retro" doctor from a bygone era. A rare find these days.

June 11th, 2012
Dr. Littlejohn is a very caring and professional doctor. I had a procedure done a few weeks ago and he called me up later that day to check how I was doing.

April 16th, 2012
Remarkable!
A caring individual, professional on every level, with enough humbleness to make each patient feel vitally important. Answered every question honestly and without hesitation. Wonderful sense of humor used appropriately. Would not hesitate to recommend him.

December 15th, 2011
WoWonderfulnderful and skillful surgeon
Dr. Littlejohn is the epitome of what a goods doctor should be. He listens, he spends the time to explain things and he takes all precautions based on your history when performing colon surgery. I was an anxious patient and he was always there to listen and allay my concerns. I had extreme confidence in his ability as a surgeon . His follow up after surgery was excellent. If I panicked about something I would call the office and he would get back to me that day. I wish I could clone him for the other doctors I work with. I trust him to be honest with me and work in my best interests. A great doctor in all respects!