A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Liu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Liu, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diagnostic Radiology Radiology Teleradiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Liu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Liu MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles Liu practice?
- Dr. Charles Liu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Liu practices Diagnostic Radiology near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Radiologists.