A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Livotti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Livotti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Livotti graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Livotti has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Livotti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles C. Livotti practice?
Dr. Charles Livotti practices Internal Medicine near Lindenhurst, NY.
See Lindenhurst Internists.