A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lockwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Lockwood, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Internist, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Lockwood, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Blood Clots (Thrombophilia)
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Fetal Diseases
- Fetal Growth Retardation
- Hot Flashes
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Miscarriage (Spontaneous)
- Placental Abruption (Placentae Abruptio)
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Lockwood graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lockwood has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Joseph Lockwood MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Lockwood practice?
- Dr. Charles Lockwood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Lockwood practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.