A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Loehr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Loehr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Loehr graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Loehr has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Richard Loehr MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Loehr practice?
- Dr. Charles Loehr has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Loehr practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.