Overall Review

August 2nd, 2016
I've been seeing Dr. Loehr for many years, I will hate when he retires!

March 23rd, 2016
Old school physician who takes the time to listen to the patient before making a diagnosis!

December 17th, 2015
I have been with Doctor Loehr for over 20 years and he has resolved even my most mysterious illness's.

June 11th, 2015
I have been seeing Dr. Loehr since 2009 & he is just excellent!

March 6th, 2015
Staff is poor and has been for years...

October 22nd, 2014
IT Professional
He is the best Doctor I've ever had!

August 3rd, 2013
dislikes
love dr loehr but needed blood pressure refill when im completely out 3 days later a message was left on my phone no more refills till you see doctor was there 3 months ago have been taking same medicine for 10 yrs not we wont refill again after this till you make another appointment no well just let u be out of your blood pressure medicine bad thing is I didn't see message for 3 days they have my cell phone number but no calls there this is a staff problem I know dr loehr is much more caring than that /if this was allergy medicine would be one thing but this is my life here thanks for ur concern

August 2nd, 2013
I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR
The office staff is semi-friendly, and organized. But Dr. Loehr is horrible, I was being seen by him once. He was called out of the room three times, by staff that his wife was on the phone. Very bad side manners, very forgetful, and will not return any of my phone calls. I have never met a doctor, so unorganized as him. I was standing at the window to check out, and he yelled at the front desk coordinator when he told a patient he did not have change for a hundred dollar bill. He is really all about the money, and not at all interested in the patients care. I honestly feel bad for all his patients, I WOULD ADVISE THEM TO FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR,BECAUSE HE SUXS. I will not be returning to that office, I have since found a wonderful Dr. that actually knows what they are doing. I do not recommend him to anybody...

July 16th, 2012
Top doc
Great doc glad I found. Him

May 12th, 2011
Lack of follow up
I was admitted to hospital via emergency for an TIA. 5 days scary days...no visit from Dr. Loehr who apparently had not been informed of my hosptialization by his staff. Made appointment afterwards, sent for a Sleep Study, very very expensive...then heard nothing, at all. Called to hear results, 'what results?' 1 month later, I had to follow up with Sleep Study company to find out Dr. Loehr'a practice had the results but had not signed off for me to get a CPAP.. Called again to explain to his staff that they need to authorize a CPAP, standard operating procedure!, for a patient to receive one. Why they don't follow up or know these basic processes, I don't understand. Dr. Loehr is great, staff is just pitiful.

April 28th, 2011
Office staff incompetent
I waited 4 days for a perscrition to be approved for refill. On the fourth day after I had spoken with the office staff 3 times in 3 days to get the script filled I was told that the doctor wanted to see me first. They never bothered to call and tell me that nor did they tell me that when I spoke with them on the phone 3 different times. They just kept telling me that they would fill the script. The right hand doesn't know what the left is doing, or the front staff doesn't know what the back staff is doing. Very poor communication, I will be changing doctors.

January 4th, 2011
He was very kind and was fast getting to you, rather than the usual 45min- 1 hour wait that I have had with other doctors. He sits and not only helps cure your sickness but he spent the time to get to know about me and my family, and when I returned two weeks later he asked me specifics about the stories that I told him about my familiy. Very well mannered, loved him, and his staff- I highly recommend him!