Dr. Charles Loewe MD Patient Reviews

June 21st, 2016
I Highly Recommend Dr Charles J Loewe
this was a new experience for me having this procedure and one of the most Important things was that I be seen very quick do to my Medical needs,I can not say enough about Dr J Loewe's and his staff they came through with flying colors. as well the whole facility was very nice and clean,and All the Staff were so very kind and attentive to me,it was like one big happy family taking care of me.there was not a thing bad I can say about Florida Digestive Health Specialists and Dr Charles J Loewe and all the wonderful people that work there! thats a Big YES that I would highly Recommend F.D.H.S and Dr Charles J Loewe to all my family and friends.

October 29th, 2015
Over the years I've seen other doctors and have been misdiagnosed time and time again. When I first met Dr. Loewe in the hospital he new exactly what was wrong with me and performed the necessary procedures to get me well. Now I am feeling wonderful and I will forever be greatful. Thank you Dr. Loewe, you're AWESOME!!

October 23rd, 2015
Dr. Loewe has taken care of 4 of my family members. I'm thankful that we found him in Sarasota .... I highly recommend him.... My family finally got the diagnosis that had been overlooked by other Drs....

September 28th, 2015
Exceptional skill in diagnosis and recommended treatment for celiac disease and acid reflux. Recommended treatment options demonstrate extensive knowledge of condition and widely read understanding of alternatives. Patient of Dr. Loewe for over ten years.

March 26th, 2015
One of the best physicians in Sarasota. I have worked with him for many years and have also been his patient. He is an expert in his field. I am a very critical retired physician. I know most of the excellent physicians in Sarasota and Dr. Loewe is certainly one of them.

February 23rd, 2015
Dr. Loewe is an outstanding gastroenterologist. His offices and diagnostic center are state of the art and his staff is efficient and courteous. Wait times are minimal and procedures are done on time. My initial screening detected advanced colon cancer. Dr. Loewe immediately put me in touch with a highly skilled surgeon, and today, 10 years later, I am still cancer free.

February 22nd, 2015
Dr. Loews has treated me and all my family members, friends of mine that I referred and even friends who traveled from other states to get the best care and proper diagnosis. His knowledge and results instill such confidence . I would strongly recommend him to anyone I.need of a gastroenterologist.

December 31st, 2014
Pompous
Very pretentious attitude, would not return or recommend

November 13th, 2014
WONDERFUL
Saved my life. Was in forth stage liver disease. Got me on a new drug recently put out costing $60,000 and I was able to get it after my co pay was extremely high for $0. I almost cried. I am totally cured/healed! I feel wonderful and have energy I haven't had in years thanks to this doctor. I don't know what these other people are talking about but it was not my experience. Dr. Loewe is truly invested in his patient's well-being.

October 23rd, 2014
Dr Charles Loewe is my angel. he saved my life, I am happy, I appreciate that very much. I give him five stars. God Bless.

March 20th, 2014
Try another doctor
I was warned that Dr. Loewe has little or no bedside manner but was an excellent physician when it comes to his specialty. This has proven true. No problem with the procedure but absolutely no post operative discussion and no follow up. I will never use this doctor again.

January 22nd, 2014
Office does not call back to set up appointments
Dr. Loewe may be a good doctor but his office staff does not answer the phone after calling several times and never call back to set up an appointment for a procedure.