A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Long, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Long, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Long has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Warminster Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center At Elkins Park
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles D Long MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Long practice?
- Dr. Charles Long has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Long practices Plastic Surgery near Jenkintown, PA.
See Jenkintown Plastic Surgeons.