Overall Review

July 11th, 2016
I had 3 surgeries with Dr. Long. He managed my pain and made me feel better than I have in years! Love him.

February 9th, 2016
excellent!!!

November 29th, 2015
Professional and courteous
Dr. Long was professional and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend him to my friends and family. There is no visible scar which was very important to me.

October 21st, 2015
I love Dr. Long and his staff. They make you feel so comfortable and they truly care about their patients.

May 24th, 2015
I had surgery with Dr. Long a few months ago and can't say enough great things about him or his staff. After just a few moments of talking with Dr. Long I knew I would be in good hands for my procedure. His knowledge, beside manner and his ability to communicate with me made me feel at ease about my procedure. He and his staff made me feel welcomed and comfortable almost immediately. I knew Dr. Long and his staff were there to help with questions or concerns before and after my procedure. I recommended him to a friend who needed reconstructive surgery and won't hesitate to recommend him to friends or family in the future. They are great people to have with you through difficult times.

February 18th, 2014
I would recommend Dr. Long to anyone considering having plastic surgery. I had breast reduction and it changed my life completely. Dr. Long is very professional and thorough. His staff is very courteous and pleasant. I knew I chose the right doctor when I walked in his office and the waiting room is meticulous- to me that is a sign that the doctor cares about details. Dr. Long explained everything to me before and after surgery. It was a great experience overall. Thank you Dr. Long!

November 11th, 2013
Dr. Long was amazing! I went into my surgery knowing very little and was nervous About picking a surgeon. I chose Dr. Long due to his calming personality, full disclosure of risks and/or negative effects and overall comfort and I couldn't have made a better decision! Dr. Long was on time, had fantastic bedside manner, and called me the day of and after surgery to make sure I was doing well. In addition, his staff called me as well and they are all so helpful and kind. Aside from Dr. Long's professionalism, my surgery results exceeded my expectations and I would go back to him in a heartbeat!

April 4th, 2013
Excellent Doctor!!!!
Dr. Long and his staff are incredible. I went through the worst thing anyone can go through and he was there for me every step of the way. He is very knowledgeable and professional. His nurse, Josephine was the best. He should be proud of his staff, as they should of him. I recommend him highly. Keep up the good work Dr. Long.

May 3rd, 2012
Very respectful and knowledgable
Dr.Long is a wonderful doctor. He was compassionate and intelligent. He spent time with me and made me feel important. He did an amazing job with my condition, and would highly recommend him to anybody looking for a great plastic surgeon!

November 20th, 2011
Thanks
Dr. Long made my plastic surgery a great experince and I love my new look. His professionalism was outstanding and I'm so thankful to have been his patient. From start to finsh Dr. Long and his staff made me feel at ease about my surgery. I'd definatley go back to him for any future plastic surgery needs.

September 29th, 2011
Dr. Long changed my outlook and improved my self confidence, I had a tummy tuck which he did a fantastic job, no more hanging fat.Now that I had this surgery I feel that my quality of life has improved dramatically.I would recommend this to anyone and would suggest that u get the surgery done by Dr long.

August 25th, 2011
Thank you so much!
Dr. Long works miracles... he has changed the way I look and feel about myself. In fact, today was my one year post surgery check up and when I saw my "before" pictures - I couldn't even recognize myself. Dr. Long made me feel so comfortable about my surgery before and after it was complete. When I had questions he was only a phone call away to answer any concerns I had. His excellent staff also took time to reassure me before and after my surgery. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is considering breast reduction surgery. I am now back pain-free and I swear, I look and feel years younger. Thank you, again, Dr. Long (and staff) for changing my life - for the better!!!!