A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Longwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Longwell, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Longwell graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Longwell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Crossroads Community Hospital
- Good Samaritan Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles William Longwell MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Longwell practice?
- Dr. Charles Longwell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Longwell practices Surgery near Centralia, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, IL.
See Centralia Surgeons.