A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Loredo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Loredo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Loredo graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Loredo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Loredo DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles Loredo practice?
- Dr. Charles Loredo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Loredo practices Family Medicine near Eastpointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Clemens, MI.
See Eastpointe Family Physicians.