Dr. Charles Loredo, DO
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Education & Awards
Dr. Loredo graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Loredo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Loredo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 12 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 12 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Loredo practice?
Dr. Charles Loredo practices Family Medicine near Eastpointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Clemens, MI.
See Eastpointe Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carlo Loredo, Dr. Chas Loredo, Dr. Carl Loredo, Dr. Chuck Loredo