inactive

Charles J Lostak DO Patient Reviews

3.4

March 2nd, 2015
Excellent Office in Many Ways
Officewas well-organized and professional. Iwas onhold toolong! I wish they'd useinternet more2speedup andmake it easier!

February 19th, 2014
office staff
there has been a change of staff, the new nurse is good, she is friendly and personable, the office staff, such as billing and receptionist NOT good, very rude and down right hateful. I have been seeing the Dr. for years and he is great. The office help needs to be cleaned out and replaced with caring humans.

September 5th, 2013
Never returns calls
He was great at office, but never followed up or returned any of my MANY phone calls. Office staff rude & annoyed that I kept calling. Terrible experience. Still in pain and its been 2 weeks since first appt. no follow up has been done.

August 28th, 2013
Patient
Don't go there. They are rude and so usually for a doctor to talk to a patient like that. I never seen anything like .

May 3rd, 2012
If you want to get treated for the problem dont go here.
I went to this doctor with clear symptoms and also clear dates that they started. I was suffering from a great deal of pain and discomfort and I was given align. It took a week in the hospital with the very same symptoms before this doctor would do the necessary tests to see what was wrong but even after that I was given two medications to treat the problem one of which i was allergic to. i was told by this doctor's office that I needed to take that medication regardless. I couldnt so the problem persisted and I went back to dr. lostack for a test to see if the problem was still there and it was. So he perscribed me a $300.00 medication this was after insurance. I told the office while in the pharmacy line that I coulnd afford this and I have yet to receive another medication this was 2 months ago. I am still symptomatic.