A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lovelace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Lovelace, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- DOT Physicals
Education & Awards
Dr. Lovelace graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lovelace has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
- Dallas Regional
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Ray Lovelace DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Lovelace practice?
- Dr. Charles Lovelace has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Lovelace practices Family Medicine near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Primary Care Doctors.