A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Lowe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowe
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lowe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Lowe, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowe graduated from University of Louisville . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lowe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Williamson Appalachian Regional Hospital
- Pikeville Medical Center
- Pikeville Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles E Lowe MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Lowe practice?
- Dr. Charles Lowe has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Lowe practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Pikeville, KY.
See Pikeville Allergists and Pikeville Pediatricians.