A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Lowe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowe
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lowe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Lowe, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowe graduated from University of Louisville . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lowe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Williamson Appalachian Regional Hospital
- Pikeville Medical Center
- Pikeville Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles E Lowe MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Lowe practice?
- Dr. Charles Lowe has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Lowe practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Pikeville, KY.
See Pikeville Allergists and Pikeville Pediatricians.