Dr. Charles Ludivico MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

October 18th, 2015
Stay Away
May be needing a new career or possible late retirement. Wasted visit with a unhappy and disinterested practitioner named Nancy and an extremely curt physician. I was diagnosed correctly but found these 2 providers to be intolerable. I was referred by my friend who was seen by another doctor formerly affiliated with this practice. My advice is to find an office, providers and staff that appears happy to have jobs and cares about patients. The office is old, appears dirty and empty.

August 3rd, 2015
Wait too long
I took my elderly mother for an appointment which was for 3:45 on a Friday afternoon. We waited for nearly an hour and a half to see the doctor, with no apologies given to us for the long wait. He did take the time to talk with us, so we didn't feel rushed during the time in the examining room. However, since it was after 5:30 by the time we were done, all of the other staff members had gone home for the day and the doctor could/would not schedule the next appointment. I will have to call and do that myself. I still had some questions about tests the doctor recommended being done and at this point he was no longer interested in spending time answering questions--I could tell he wanted to leave.

February 1st, 2015
stay away
This was the worst dr. Appointment in 72 yrs! Curt, arrogant, aloof and extremely opinionated. Didn't listen to anything I had to say. Was rushed but the waiting room was empty. The office staff was pleasant but on their cellphones. The office phones rang and were not answered because of this.so it seemed. The nurse practioner was pleasant but obviously frustrated by having to wait forever for her ? Boss. It is sad that this is the best that st. Lukes had to offer. I have since gone elsewhere. This Office should close and the Dr. Would appear to be ready for retirement or a crash course in manners.

October 28th, 2011
you wil heave a wait. but he is a valued dr. he knowns what he is doing!!!

September 17th, 2011
good doctor, somewhat curt and unusual personality. Very talkative and opinionated. Doesn't listen.