Dr. Charles Ludivico MD Patient Reviews

1.9

• Good
  • Bad

June 22nd, 2017
What's going on with healthcare these days?
Long story short.. I have a significant family history of autoimmune disorders. Specifically, Lupus, RA and Psoriatic Arthritis. Naturally when I began to develope concerning symptoms of oral sores and abnormal skin rashes amoung other symptoms I sought the help of a variety of physicians. I made my rounds to oral surgeons, dentists, allergists, dermatologists who advised me to see the guidance of a rheumatologist given my family history and the collection of symptoms I was experiencing. Primarily I wanted to confirm or rule out any potential underlying autoimmune issues that may be present. First, my appointment was at 8:30.. I was sure to arrive early with forms completed in hand.... I left the office at exactly 10:44! Aside from the horrific wait time was the lack of knowledge on the physicians part regarding the issue I was consulting him about. So much so he acknowledged that he read about the illness on Up To Date prior to coming to see me! I was made to feel as if I was coming to him for some bizzare reason... which happens to have a potential correlation to underlying autoimmune illnesses with the risk of "over lap syndrome" in regard to Lupus. All of which he denied was the case. Clearly I had done far more research on the condition then he. What concerns me is the fact that no one ever seems to provide the care inwhich they should.. let's be honest if I need to wait three hours to see you.. I better leave with a little more reassurance and an overly pleasant experience. It saddens me that I know I am not alone when it come to disappointing office visits with providers when all you want is answers and a little guidance! Needless to say I will seek the help of another provider... at a different office completely!

May 29th, 2017
Misleading
Practice ratings aren't what they seen. Opened this practice re view to help mAke a decision choosing a specialist. My first rheumatologist who treated my RA for 7 years and left was terrific. This guy is awful. I couldn't see this and not leave a remark. Would .look at HIS patient comments and reviews carefully. I saw him once and realized why my doctor had left.

May 15th, 2017
Bad experience
Referred by my PCP to an arthritis specialist for joint pains and abnormal las. She told me not to see this specialist because of prior referred patient's dissatisfaction. The preferred office couldn't get me into the schedule for more than 5 weeks. So I now understand. Rude, uncaring and unprofessional "doctor" . Talked about himself and made me uncomfortable.

March 15th, 2017
Horrible decision.
Rude, repetitive questions about my depression .with a notion that it is all in my head, including my stiff, swollen painful hands and knees. I have since been evaluated a Ted by a Univ Pa Rheumatologist and told that I have Crohns disease and they have seen other patients from this provider with similar stories.

January 30th, 2017
Former Patient
I had two visits. The first visit I waited an hour past my scheduled appointment time. I had to leave the office without seeing the Doctor after waiting almost an hour the second time. Like the Seinfeld episode, they know how to make appointments but they don't know how to keep them.

October 18th, 2015
Stay Away
May be needing a new career or possible late retirement. Wasted visit with a unhappy and disinterested practitioner named Nancy and an extremely curt physician. I was diagnosed correctly but found these 2 providers to be intolerable. I was referred by my friend who was seen by another doctor formerly affiliated with this practice. My advice is to find an office, providers and staff that appears happy to have jobs and cares about patients. The office is old, appears dirty and empty.

August 3rd, 2015
Wait too long
I took my elderly mother for an appointment which was for 3:45 on a Friday afternoon. We waited for nearly an hour and a half to see the doctor, with no apologies given to us for the long wait. He did take the time to talk with us, so we didn't feel rushed during the time in the examining room. However, since it was after 5:30 by the time we were done, all of the other staff members had gone home for the day and the doctor could/would not schedule the next appointment. I will have to call and do that myself. I still had some questions about tests the doctor recommended being done and at this point he was no longer interested in spending time answering questions--I could tell he wanted to leave.

February 1st, 2015
stay away
This was the worst dr. Appointment in 72 yrs! Curt, arrogant, aloof and extremely opinionated. Didn't listen to anything I had to say. Was rushed but the waiting room was empty. The office staff was pleasant but on their cellphones. The office phones rang and were not answered because of this.so it seemed. The nurse practioner was pleasant but obviously frustrated by having to wait forever for her ? Boss. It is sad that this is the best that st. Lukes had to offer. I have since gone elsewhere. This Office should close and the Dr. Would appear to be ready for retirement or a crash course in manners.

October 29th, 2011
you wil heave a wait. but he is a valued dr. he knowns what he is doing!!!

September 17th, 2011
good doctor, somewhat curt and unusual personality. Very talkative and opinionated. Doesn't listen.

January 1st, 2015