A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Ludmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Ludmer, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Ludmer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Headache treatment
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ludmer graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ludmer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Chicago Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Ludmer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles Ludmer practice?
- Dr. Charles Ludmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Ludmer practices Psychiatry near Lake Forest, IL.
See Lake Forest Psychiatrists.