A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lutton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Lutton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lutton graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lutton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Muskogee Regional Medical Center
- Tahlequah City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles William Lutton MD is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Lutton practice?
- Dr. Charles Lutton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Lutton practices Neurology near Muskogee, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Tahlequah, OK.
See Muskogee Neurologists.