A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Luxenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Luxenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luxenberg
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Luxenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Luxenberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Luxenberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Luxenberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles A Luxenberg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Luxenberg practice?
- Dr. Charles Luxenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Luxenberg practices Ophthalmology near Palm Harbor, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brandon, FL.
See Palm Harbor Ophthalmologists.